Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Check out those buns!

I'm feeling frivolous this morning and this little story presented an ideal opportunity, its a tale of misplaced morality and censorship concerning the beautiful Kelly Brook and a gorgeous pair of buns.

Kelly is staring in a new West End play concerning the exploits of a bunch of Women's Institute members who bare all for charity by making a nude calendar and selling it. The story became a smash hit a few years ago and spawned a film and copy-cat calendars up and down the country. Anyway, this story is about the promotional poster that was due to be pasted up at Underground stations, apparently Transport for London deemed that the iced buns designed to protect Ms Brook's modesty were not sufficiently "large" to actually do that, who's complaining I hear you ask!, apparently the B-buns should have been D-buns.

It seems incredible that someone actually gets paid to make this kind of assessment, you couldn't make it up, anyway take a look for yourself, here are the before and after shots.



Anyone offended?

8 comments:

Chairman Bill said...

A blatant misuse of iced buns. I shall write to my MP and the Daily Mail.

Elizabeth said...

You certainly are feeling frivolous today. I think I will put some pics of men's willies on my blog.

Steve Borthwick said...

E, whatd'ya mean, there's a (very) tenuous link back to morality there!!

re. pictures of willies, how many do you have? ;)

Elizabeth said...

I was going to ask you if you would donate a picture for my blog!! Ha ha.

Gerrarrdus said...

Steve

You feeling all right? You didn't blame religion for this, and you didn't blame religion for the government's drugs policy. I'm sending around a couple of Parish Evangelists (creationists, of course) to get you on an even keel.

Gary

Steve Borthwick said...

G, LOL!

I know, I'm a slacker, what can I say :)

re. the creationists, I'm a bit busy burying fossils this week, its hellishly difficult getting the right strata you know! :)

Steve Borthwick said...

E, I wouldn't want to kill your traffic, anyway there are probably enough pricks in the blogsphere :)

Gerrarrdus said...

Steve - don't forget. Not in the igneous. They're the shiny ones...