Tuesday, October 08, 2024

Fleeing the nest


My Son moved out of the family home today and I gave him a lift to his new abode in Camden, London. He's sharing a flat near to Chalk Farm station which is right next to Camden Market and the Canal etc. It's a nice spot and he's sharing the flat with a mate, slightly daunting for them both but with the number of pubs and clubs around there I'm sure they'll have a blast, and now that he's earning money working for a law firm in town, he'll hopefully not need me to fund his entertainment any more ;) 

Just next to his flat is a bridge over the railway and if you take a stroll over it you come to Primrose Hill high street, and the entrance to the park land there, at the top of the hill (it's quite steep!) and after a sweaty slog up the path you are rewarded with a wonderful panorama of London, I snapped the picture above from the platform at the top of the hill, a top spot for reflection!

No comments: