Thursday, March 31, 2011

Developers hate IE6

I think I mentioned this before, but just so no one is in any doubt, I hate IE6, I hate it because it's a 10 year old browser that insidiously permeates large corporates like a dose of colonic cancer; it makes the fruits of my labour look like shit, it prevents me from delivering truly innovative advances to people that want them and causes me hours and hours of pointless testing and fixing-up of cosmetic crap.

IE6 SHOULD HAVE DIED YEARS AGO! 

Here is a cartoon that expresses my feelings perfectly.


Thanks, I feel better now..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Even if it was proven to be a hoax, the article that claimed "Internet Explorer Users Have Lower IQ" makes perfect sense to me, If you are using IE6 you must be a moron!

More thoughts on this: http://www.vectorash.ro/internet-explorer-users-have-low-iq/