Sunday, February 17, 2019

PM's Question Time


Had a bit of a surprise on Friday, I picked up my Son from school as I usually do on Fridays and he was super excited to tell me that Theresa May had visited his school and he was picked to attend a Q&A session with her (because he's doing Government and Politics at A-Level) and actually asked her a question; he even had a picture to prove it (see above) Apparently she looks older and sounds posher than she does on TV according to him (probably not the biggest of her worries this week!). All in all a nice little treat for the students, apparently they were all mortified that they weren't allowed to use social media for 2 hours after she left, security and all that, I bet their WiFi was completely saturated at exactly 2 hours and one minute afterwards! 

No comments: