Monday, January 20, 2020

Spanish garage soup


After the cinema show on Saturday we needed to wait in town for our kids to finish their Saturday-jobs and so popped into our local craft-beer bar where I made a new beer discovery. The beer in question is called "Soup" and is by a brewery called "Garage Beer Co." much to my surprise (with a name like that) the company turned out to be Spanish (Barcelona)! It was delicious, not normally considered a strong "beer country" I associate Spain more with great wines? Anyway, this specimen was hazy and rich featuring Citra and Mosaic hops giving lemon and stone-fruit flavours, in summary, a really good beer, must look out for Garage in future!


If you need to know what "soup in a can" looks like then I grabbed this photo from the brewery WEB site; my humble suggestion is that if you see one of these then buy it, si?

No comments: