Monday, March 08, 2021

Viva la Republic!


Well, the Royal gravy train keeps on rolling this week. The rather diminished descendants of the families of the most ruthless and successful medieval war-lords seemingly continue to milk time, energy and money from a hopelessly addicted general public. No doubt big chief Lizzy will now have to have a tall pink hat made specially to parade around some inner-city mental health crisis centre in order to garner forgiveness from her "public", and no doubt it will be given and the cash registers can continue to ring. I'm slightly bemused that the "family" is so keen to investigate bullying but apparently less so on investigating child abuse, bit strange that? Anyway, I won't be watching the "interview" tonight, I have zero interest; but of course millions find it irresistible and that in itself is interesting. Feels like a kind of Stockholm Syndrome to me but I guess the whole sordid circus puts food on many tables, even if it is a tiny bit racist. All I can say is, Viva la Republic!

 

No comments: