Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Tuesday Titter


Scary texts to get (from the wonderful xkcd.com) I did get a text once from my Wife (while I was at the office) that simply said "water flowing through the kitchen ceiling", that one caused a little flutter of panic I must say. This was only topped by the text from her that said "she's on her way", received while giving an important presentation to a client in London. The "she" in the message referred to my as yet unborn daughter, and she was indeed on her way into the world! Just as, just after that moment, I was running to find a taxi that would take me back to the Royal Berkshire Hospital from central London, it felt like a movie, can you drive faster etc., cost me £100 in the end but luckily I managed to arrive before the big reveal :) ..

No comments: