Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Duck and cover


I must have missed the "all_world" email (probably went to my junk mail folder which would have been appropriate), but according to a Christian group in the USA the world is ending today. Chris McCann of the eBible fellowship claims that our little planet is going to be obliterated by fire and extinguished for ever and all this before EastEnders.

I wonder how he rationalises the fact that in some parts of the world it's tomorrow already? Oh yes, I almost forgot, Armageddon predictions are always faith based initiatives...

Update: still here..

2 comments:

A Heron's View said...

I suppose he 'Chris McCann going to say: that God changed her mind because of the prayers :) ?

Steve Borthwick said...

HV, probably, mysterious things these "Gods"...