Thursday, May 05, 2016

When God speaks..


Now that all the candidates "God" spoke to and instructed to run for president have been eliminated from running in the US election should we expect lightening bolts, floods, plagues et al? After all the USA is his own personal country, he's bound to take a special interest. When my local Conservative councillor knocked on my door canvassing the other day I asked him if God featured in his campaign, apparently Yahweh doesn't give a stuff about Wokingham district council elections.

If I were a believer I'd be worried at this shocking outcome, after all the big G is bound to be a bit upset, you know how vengeful he gets about such Human trivia; although thinking about it, maybe his punishment will be that Trump actually wins?

2 comments:

A Heron's View said...

"When God speaks.."
Hearing voices is psychiatric illness.

Steve Borthwick said...

HV, I quite agree, unfortunately many people think such "revelation" is indicative of something "real" (invariably in their favour!)