Wednesday, October 06, 2021

Sunday Lunch


It was my birthday on Sunday so the whole family went out for a proper blow-out lunch at a pub on the outskirts of Farnham. We visited the same pub (pictured above) last bank-holiday for a swift pint after visiting my Mother nearby, and have been looking for an opportunity to re-visit ever since. The food was delicious, well cooked and of ample portions but the pub is renowned for it's varied selection of rare craft beer, hence my keenness to return. I had a particularly spectacular pint of "Phaedra" (pictured below) made by the Pomona Island Brewery up in Salford, it was showing really well, hazy, soft and so, so peachy a real treat at £8 for a pint (these craft beers are expensive!) Still, it was my birthday and I wasn't paying, so there!


No comments: