Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Up the workers!


Took my team (from work) into Reading last night for a slap-up meal and a few pints to celebrate the release of the latest version of our product. I was pleasantly surprised to find the beer pictured above on tap in the restaurant we ended up in. It's from Siren Craft Brew and is called "Undercurrent", it's a hoppy pale ale made with barley and oats using American hops (cascade and palisade) it was banging! I could have easily sunk a few of these but had to limit myself to one as I was driving home. PS we went to a new place (opened in December 17) called "Honest Burgers" which is an up-market burger chain, very good it was too. Sensible prices, good food and craft-beer what more could you ask for? Perfect for an informal gathering of the workers!

No comments: