Saturday, October 26, 2019

Towering draft


Spent the day in London yesterday as my Daughter had a school gathering to go to celebrating 250 years of her educational establishment, posh do it was too! My Son, Jack, and I decided to have a wander over to Tower Bridge via some street food in Borough Market (delicious!) we also stopped off at the Draft House just by the bridge and had a half of a lovely session IPA by BBNo (Brew By Numbers) who are based just down the road from there in Bermondsey (fresh as you like)..


This was the beer in question a light refreshing Mosaic based IPA (4.8%), delicious and just the job after a long walk around town. It feels strange these days to go into pubs with my Son, he's 18 years old now and like most parents I suspect, we still see him as a child. I can't quite get used to the idea that he'll happily and legally quaff a pint with me, he's less keen on buying them though..

No comments: