Friday, December 13, 2019

Results


So here we are, the results are in, since this is a day for analysis, here's mine..

Jo Swinson: I guess you learned last night that Parliamentary seats, like sex, are binary.
Jeremy Corbin: I guess you learned that to change things you have to win.
Boris Johnson: I guess you learned that playing the crowd and lying pays-off these days.
Nigel Farage: I guess you learned nothing at all, I hope we never hear from you ever again.
Nicola Sturgeon: I guess you learned nationalism is a vote winner, performance, not so much..
Lord Buckethead: Nice helmet.
Arlene Foster: I guess you learned that your days are numbered
Mary Lou McDonald: I guess you learned that the long game might just eventually pay-off
Gerard Batten: You can just fuck right off.

As one commentator put it, "this isn't the worse that could have happened, that is yet to come" I dearly hope she is wrong but I fear probability isn't on my side.


No comments: