Thursday, January 07, 2021

Collusion?


It would seem to me that you have to try really hard not to see the marked difference in how the police dealt with the storming of Government buildings by Trump supporting yobs last night vs. how they responded to similar threats of mob violence from Antifa and BLM supporters in the past. I'm not suggesting for a moment that I would support either of those two organizations nor that it has anything necessarily to do with skin colour, but how a bunch of white rednecks armed thugs* were allowed to get so close to Government representatives and innocent civil servants in the execution of their duties is baffling to me. I'd love to be shown to be wrong on this, but the only rational conclusion for me is that it's either gross incompetence or collusion with security forces?

*I must apologize for this slur on proper "thugs" who are usually a lot more savvy and much less fat than most of the apes strutting their flabby ignorance for Trump on Capitol Hill were..

 

No comments: