Friday, May 07, 2021

Friday Smirk

I often wonder what possesses people to have tattoos on their bodies. Perhaps a small one, out of the way that only you and your intimates are aware of, but the full body jobs that you see many people with these days look awful to me. I do appreciate good art and some tattoos certainly require skill to produce but the vast majority aren't in that category in my view, especially those ones that are so dense it just looks like someone has painted their arms and neck dark blue (??). Having late teenage kids I'm fearful that they're entering the danger zone when it comes to getting drunk and getting stupid body modifications, piercings and tat's are definitely in vogue currently and I'm fully aware that teenagers love nothing more than to rebel against prevailing parental opinions! Hopefully their fear of needles will outweigh the peer pressure, time will tell.

 

No comments: