Tuesday, July 04, 2023

London Stories


Snapped this pic of the Hop Exchange (left) looking up to the Shard in London Bridge yesterday. I was in London for a meeting and walked up Southward St. from Waterloo to our offices in London Bridge, a pleasant 3 km walk. I wrote about the hop exchange a while back in a previous London Story, it's an interesting building up close, I must have a better look one of these days!

After work I popped along to Bermondsey to visit my Son who is spending his Summer in London and working evenings in a pub there, it's a scruffy old London boozer with some colourful regulars and it was fun propping up the bar chatting with him and watching the world go by. Eventually it was time to catch the train home though, walked back to Waterloo just before 10 pm and home by 11:30pm, long day but enjoyable.

No comments: