Saturday, October 17, 2020

Supper Traditions


As is tradition in our house I made supper for everyone last night (Friday) and to lubricate the process I cracked open a beer for myself and a poured glass of white for my Wife. The beer was delicious, a real stand-out. Hailing from maestros Verdant (Falmouth, Cornwall) it's called "Neal gets things done" and is a hazy, soft IPA made with four different hops which are, Simcoe, Citra, Mosaic and Nelson. The result is a complete juice bomb with a slightly "umami" vibe, which sounds like it shouldn't be nice in a beer but is really intriguing and addictive. It's quite strong though, 6.5% ABV hence I only had the one 440ml can, although, fortunately I have another tin in the fridge, so I'm looking forward to repeating the experience later on this evening!

 

No comments: