Thursday, December 31, 2020

Mustn't grumble


Well what a bizarre year it's been! I think many people will be glad to see the back of 2020, so much sadness and frustration, so many people whos lives have taken unexpected turns for the worse. Our family has been very lucky compared to many, but to be honest, this pandemic thing is wearing a bit thin now, I'll be glad when we can start getting back to normal but I fear that there's still some twists and turns to come yet. Anyway, we're having a little in-house party on our own this year, I've got some great wine for everyone to try and the kids are making a course each for our evening meal which I'm very much looking forward to (less so the washing up!) anyway, onwards and upwards and in the best of English traditions, mustn't grumble and see you next year!
 

No comments: