Not so much a train of thought, more a replacement bus service of godless waffle, jokes and memes with a snifter of travel, wine and craft-beer related stuff on the side..
Sunday, July 19, 2026
Falklands West vs Gibraltar North
For those who missed the thriller in Miami last night England pulled out all the stops in a splendid match and beat France 6 - 4 to clinch 3rd place in the tournament. I didn't watch much of the world cup this time, what I did watch was generally boring and Americanised with a side of corruption, as most American things are these days, however the match last night was an exception! Exciting, fast, clean and skillful, how the game should be played with the added bonus of 10 goals to watch, shame it wasn't the final. As for the final, I probably won't bother, after all who cares about the Falklands West vs Gibraltar North, especially with Trump in attendance, I'm sure it'll be suitably dull and cringeworthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment