Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I found Jesus..!

Yes folks its true, thanks to my good friend Lisa (who occasionally comments here) Jesus looks like he's turned up in the lung of a patient in an Illinois hospital; check out this MRI scan...


Of course being credulous like me means that you accept hard evidence like this as being completely true, however I must confess that I have nagging doubts that this isn't Jesus but in fact Frank Zappa, or maybe Frank Zappa is Jesus, ah the theological possibilities :)

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad you've finally found Jesus but am amazed that it's through Lisa!

Steve Borthwick said...

E, Lisa is a gold mine of information on irrational quakery; she still won't tell me where her blog is though ;)

Lisa said...

Elizabeth, that really stings. Please don't tell anyone else that I helped Steve find jesus. I shudder at the thought of my reputation.