Monday, May 16, 2011

All hail Zeus...


Like a lot of people I'm sure, I checked my credit card balance this morning to see if any money for London 2012 tickets had been extracted from my account. The gods of Olympus were obviously indifferent towards me as my previous balance remained intact. I'm not sure what that means now, perhaps I didn't get any, perhaps the payment will be processed later, who knows, all I can say at this point is that it's not a particularly transparent process.

Of course if I don't get any allocation then I shall be giving my disappointed children Lord Coe's photo-fit picture and they can track him down and pester him directly, although thinking about it, even if they did find him, they probably couldn't catch him!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I hope you get some tix. Our bank account went down today so we are hoping we got some.

Did you see the guy on the BBC news who spent £35,000 on tickets? He said he'll be fine and they'll never take that much out of his account.

stay tuned

Steve Borthwick said...

E, Sounds like you got lucky, I'm envious! £35K ouch, he must be a big sports fan!