Monday, May 28, 2012

Nosferatu poked me

I've always wondered what combination of character attributes and circumstance lead to the totally disproportionate distribution of success and material wealth on our little lump of spinning rock. I'd always thought it was about being at the right place at the right time with the right idea, then having a personality and education capable of recognising and exploiting that fact. Of course all this genetic and circumstantial fortuitousness needs to be mixed with a healthy dollop of raw luck and just the right kind of relationships with just the right kind of people who can help and support your efforts. Clearly a rare combination of things.

My world-view has now been shattered. I've found proof positive that certain people are destined to live an immortal life, an eternal ground-hog day where they can ensure by virtue of millennia of practice that they are indeed at the right place at the right time. Yes good people, ready your pitch forks and wooden stakes, vampires really EXIST!!!

Don't believe me, take a look below -


I rest my case.

No comments: