Friday, September 24, 2021

Anti-vaxx Protestors


I was out for my daily constitutional today and low and behold look what I came across on the main road into town. A bunch of anti-vax nutters were protesting with placards along a stretch of the A329. I honestly couldn't believe my eyes, I can't imagine what's going on with these people, I was almost inclined to go across the road and talk to them, perhaps they were aliens from the planet stupid? But, I resisted the urge. It probably wouldn't have been a fruitful conversation anyway, as Thomas Paine once said, "To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead", an apt quote for this lot if ever there was one. When the final reckoning is done these people (however well meaning or ignorant) will have blood on their hands, shame on them.

 

No comments: