Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Vanishing visionaries


I didn't watch the (so called) debate on TV last night, I really couldn't be bothered. I suppose I should be more interested in who's going to be our next Prime Minister but to be honest I can't stand the sight of any of them and haven't really seriously listened to any politician since about 2016. Personally, I'm not in favour of a Conservative leadership competition, I would much prefer a general election, it seems clear to me that this current political party has run it's course, it's time for some disruption, some new blood! You could say that the Tories have been in power for far too long having had far too ineffective an opposition over that period, and I think there's much evidence to support this view! For me I simply don't see anyone in that place with any inkling of a scintilla of innovation, it's not so much about party politics it's more about where have all the visionaries gone?

 

No comments: