Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Don't hold your breath


So, day two of the lock-down; how's everyone coping? My brood seem to be getting on with stuff OK, the hardest part for the teenagers (as I suspected) is not going out to "hang" with their mates (boyfriends and girlfriends etc.) I can understand it but to their credit they're being pretty stoic for now, I'm just thankful for zoom, face-time and decent fiber-optic broadband! In all of history, a pandemic is probably best fitted to the internet-age..

I don't know about you but when I go for a walk and pass someone on the pavement I feel the urge to hold my breath.. Is that just me being paranoid? Anyway, spare a thought for my Daughter who is 16 years old today, we're trying to put the best face on things we can but TBH it's the crappiest 16th birthday ever!

No comments: