Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Customer service


Something I've noticed over the course of the lock-down is how different companies have wildly different attitudes towards customer service. Having to order almost everything for delivery whilst shops were shut has definitely highlighted a few suppliers that are somewhat lacking in terms of systems and processes around ordering. My experiences with some companies make me reluctant to place business their way again, and it's not always the direct person-to-person contact that makes the difference. Thinking about it, here's my list of feel-good factors that make me more or less likely to re-order..

1. WEB site performance and utility
2. Delivery (tracking system)
3. Customer support
4. Delivery (courier used)
5. Efficiency of return/failure process
6. Shopping basket & payment process

No comments: