Thursday, May 07, 2020

Nervous knights..


All this talk of breaking the lock-down next Monday seems a little premature to me? I wonder if people are forgetting to check the numbers of deaths every day, they're still well above 500 which doesn't sounds like things are under control to the extent that they should be in order to kick off a track and trace phase again? The equivalent numbers in countries (like New Zealand, Germany and South Korea etc.) where lock-downs have been eased is in the 10's. It remains to be seen how people will react, I suspect many will be nervous to go to places where lot's of people congregate anytime soon, i.e. schools, trains, planes or "the office" etc. and so I reckon people will be WFH for a while longer even if it's of their own choice rather than anything mandated, I'd be quite happy with that.

No comments: