Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Craft fear..


 A MAN who only drinks craft beer is suffering from a hangover he considers superior to one caused by mass-produced "industrial" beer.

Graphic designer Tom Booker is feeling terrible after consuming 24 thirds of artisanal beer, but feels he is having a richer ‘feeling like shit’ experience than undiscerning drinkers. Booker said: "My hangover is very dry on the palate, with notes of bile, unbrushed teeth and 12 Marlboros. There’s also a lingering throbbing in my right temple, and my stomach appears to have very prickly carbonation. You just don’t get this quality of hangover from less expensive commercial lagers. As I was retching into the toilet bowl this morning I got a wonderful callback of lychee from the double dry-hopped bourbon barrel-aged saison we had on the second flight. On the back end there are some really interesting sensations of fear, regret and general worthlessness, with a real note of unexplained guilt cutting through."

He went on  to say: "I’d better go now as I think my bowels are about to explode again, but at least there’ll be a subtle hint of caramel and coriander on the finish."

Stolen from the Daily Mash..

No comments: