Thursday, June 10, 2021

Dog Walkers


I often pass dog walkers on my regular lunchtime strolls, I've noticed that a large proportion of them are carrying little poo bags. It's interesting to observe how said bags are being carried, it probably says something about the nature of the individuals and the constitutions of their beloved pets. Some swing them with gay abandon, I've noticed this a lot when the Sun is out although it looks perilous to me. Others carry them at arms length, like they contain toxic waste, this must get very tedious after a while! On the other hand some seem to swap them from hand to hand almost as if they were hot or perhaps the idea is that there's a 10 second rule or something. Anyway, you can tell I have too much time on my hands but what else is there to do when out for a lunchtime stroll?

 

No comments: