Wednesday, August 04, 2021

The common good...


An excellent analysis by Otto English of the recent, and silly, "freedom" rant by historian Neil Oliver (off the telly) I mean really, who does Neil think he's kidding? TBH Most of the Brexit crowd probably! My Grandfather actually fought the Nazis on three continents, and he also fought Polio. I can guarantee he would understand perfectly what public health measures are for and how they work for the common good against attention seeking shirkers like Neil Oliver! As the analysis concludes, Neil is one of many people these days whose logic is flawed and "war analogies" warped beyond all recognition by self interest. Not a good look for a so called "historian" if you ask me! I'm going to take his musings about Vikings on Coast (tv show) with a much bigger pinch of salt from now on!

No comments: