Friday, April 26, 2024

Still on the tread-mill


So, I made it! Since my last post on this subject I've passed the 2000 successive days of completing the full set of exercise goals in my Apple fitness app. That's roughly five and a half years of dedication to achieving a minimum level of steps, calories and minutes of exercise every day. 

I must say, as might be expected, doing this has become somewhat of a "habit" these days and the daily programme has evolved to becoming 30 minutes of weights, 20 minutes of yoga followed by a brisk 8k walk (sub 10 minute km's, usually around midday) I think the hardest thing about this schedule is simply getting a coat on and going out for a walk when it's hissing down with rain and blowing a hooligan, which let's face it, has been an alarmingly high number of days so far this year.

No comments: