Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Year in beer


As part of my interest in craft beer and trying different producers and style while on my travels through life, I record the different beers I have in an app called "Untappd" It's a great little app that allows you to review what you had, when, where and what you thought about it, it even allows you to upload a photo if you feel the urge. 

Another useful feature is that you can easily get a summary of your activity for the whole year, it's the called "Year in Beer" feature and the above is a screen-shot of mine for 2022. As you can see my most common "check-in" brewery is my local one, Siren, makes sense! The volume then tails off quite dramatically although a couple of my "holiday" breweries in New England, USA made it to the top 5 list which is pleasing.

No comments: