Friday, February 18, 2022

Nice to see you, to see Eunice..

 


Out for my usual lunchtime walk today in the midst of storm Eunice (dumb I know) but TBH it didn't look that bad at first, blue skies and the occasional gust but after a while I realised that it's a very unique storm! Seems to be quite lumpy, big wind for 5 minutes then 15 minutes of not much at all with bands of clouds interspersed with blue sky and warming sunshine, after half an hour reason got the better of me and I decided to cut the walk short and hunker down indoors, may stick my nose out a little later today when it's supposed to calm down a bit! The poor chap in the photo got thumped by a falling tree on the main road into my town, luckily no one hurt but a sobering sight, not something I normally encounter when out for a stroll!! 

No comments: